https://kitchen-queens.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Logo-1.png 0 0 kitchenqueens https://kitchen-queens.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Logo-1.png kitchenqueens2020-01-28 15:57:542020-01-28 15:57:54Cookiecrumble.za review
Mariam and Aadilah – a team of talented sisters are out to make the world a more delicious place with their exceptional cookie baking talent!
“Pure buttery goodness” and “not your average cookie” are extremely apt for the amazing cookies that they create! There are 5 fabulous flavours:
- Nutella stuffed – topped with hazelnuts and Belgian chocolate. Love that Nutella oozing out ????
- M&M ChoC chip – loved the Belgian chocolate oozing out with the crunch of the mnms!
- Classic oat chip – oats, almond and chocolate chip. An all time favourite.
- Reeses P.B – belgian chocolate chunks with crunchy peanut butter and reeses pieces of course! One of their most innovative ones.
- Birthday cake – topped with sprinkles and a hidden buttercream centre. I love birthday cake flavoured anything but this took my breath away. My favourite ????????????
I am so so impressed. With the stunning packaging, the innovative flavours and the delectable cookies themselves! Great job girls. I can see your talent continuously growing and your business soaring IA ❤️
Follow @cookiecrumble.za on Instagram and get ordering! They are based in PMB and Durban but courier nationwide. DM them or email email@example.com on Instagram to order!